This Double Bagger is a Must-Have for Any Mower!
Having a hard time finding a bagger that fits your mower? Want to spot clogs easily while mowing? Wouldn't it be great if you could check the bagger without opening the hood?
This double bagger's got all those bases covered. Make mowing a breeze, install this double bagger with ease!
Why do you need a Lawn Mowing Double Bagger?
Getting on your ride-on mower/ tractor to clean up your yard will always feel great. Not to mention, it’s more convenient and quicker than raking leaves in or shearing down the grass.
But a mower isn’t complete without a bagger at the backseat. And not just any bagger, but a good one. Bad baggers can end up wrecking your lawn, your mower and the whole activity by blasting blowback all around you, getting clogged up easily and filling up too quickly.
You’re probably asking, what is a good bagger? To cut it short, a great bagger is a DOUBLE bagger.
A double bagger has twice the capacity of a normal bagger, meaning it doesn’t fill up as quickly, they’re just as easy to install, AND just as easy to use too!
You’ll mow more comfortably and confidently with a double bagger at your back!
Why buy our Lawn Mowing Double Bagger?
Easy installation: This double bagger comes with detailed instructions and everything you’ll need for installation with most mower models!
Flexible: Compatible with most mower models from 2010 onwards, giving it a wide range of options.
Spot Clogging: The transparent tubing allows monitoring of grass flow and easily spots clogs during operation.
Convenient: The viewing window in the hood allows you to check the capacity of your bags to avoid overloading.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are the double bags protected from rocks and twigs on the ground?
A: Yes! It's elevated 8-10 inches above the ground and have a plastic base to protect them from getting punctured.
Q: What mowers can this be installed on?
A: It's compatible with most 42-46 inch ride-on mowers or tractors from 2010 onwards. It comes packaged with complete installation components for many other mower models.
How To Install:
- Assemble the mounting brackets.
- Mount assembly on Tractor/Mower.
- Install the bagger hanger assembly
- Assemble the remaining bagger components.
- Install the deck chute.
- Install upper chute tube.
- Get mowing with your new double bagger!
✏️ Note: More detailed instructions can be found in the instruction manual.
How To Use:
- Periodically stop and check the bagger capacity through the viewing window on the hood.
- When both bags are full, park the tractor in a level area, disengage the PTO and turn on the parking brake.
- Open the cover by unlocking the latches on the side and lifting the cover. DO NOT remove the chute assembly from the tractor.
- Move the grass by lifting up and moving the bags away from the support assembly.
- Empty the grass clippings at the proper disposal area. Reinstall bags once finished.
- AVOID using your mower on wet/damp grass as this will likely cause clogging.
- Does NOT come with Lawn Mower/Tractor.
- Product Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 18 inches
- Item Dimensions: 22 pounds
- 1 x 42 by 46 Inch Double Bagger
❗ Mower or Tractor is NOT included
A trusty double bagger is just what you need to do a thorough mowing job! No need to worry about any blowback, dirt or dust when using this double bagger. The best part? It fits with most post 2010 mower and tractor models, which is why many mower owners and enthusiasts choose this double bagger!
So why wait? Mow down your yard confidently with this reliable double bagger!