Carhomedepot makes every effort to ensure that its products meet high quality and durability standards, and warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 30 calendar days from the delivery of the item.
This warranty does not apply to damage due to directly or indirectly, to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, repairs or alterations outside our facilities, criminal activity, improper installation, normal wear and tear, or to lack of maintenance. We shall in no event be liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or for incidental and contingent, special or consequential damages arising from the use of our product.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The item/s must also be returned within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery.
- For safety reasons, items cannot be returned if opened – please contact our customer service department via email at email@example.com
- Return must be authorized by our Customer Support Team
- You will be responsible for the return postage and packaging cost.
- Refunds will only be processed once returned packages are completely inspected by our Returns Team to check if the product is in its original packaging and unused.
- Refund price is the item price minus the shipping, handling & restocking fee of $7.95 based on the item cost for each item purchased.
- A customer cannot request a refund if:
- Package is currently in transit to his/her mailing address according to the courier’s tracking information.
- Item/s are delivered to the wrong address
- Item/s are delivered back to the “Post Office” due to the customer's address being unable to be located.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA number. You can request an RMA number by contacting the customer service department.
- Refund requests made through our contact form or email will have a faster resolution time than PayPal or Bank. We ensure to expedite those requested via the said channel.
- All items returned to us can be reshipped with 25% fee with following reasons:
- A customer missed the schedule of delivery or was not able to pick up the item/s in the Post Office.
- Returned to Sender Status due to;
- No secure place to leave the item/s
- A customer provided an incorrect shipping address