Upgrade Your Drawer Now!
"Works great! I have a smoother drawer that glides now. Definitely better than my previous one. It was easy to install too." -Richard T.
Why Buy Our Heavy Duty Drawer Slides?
✅EASY INSTALLATION: Make sure that the size of selected slides is less than or equal to the drawer depth. Reserve 0.5 inches of space for mounting on both sides. The two slide rails must be mounted in parallel, or it will be difficult to slide and damage slide rails.
✅DURABLE: It's galvanized blue sealing finish for anti-rust and is wear-resistant which is twice the traditional for ordinary slides. With a rubber mat that prevents the drawer from accidentally sliding.
✅CONVENIENT: Has a removable inner rail making it easy to clean and has a smooth sliding due to the built-in solid carbon steel ball. It also has a high bearing capacity of 135lbs (24 inches), 145lbs (20 inches), and 150lbs (18 inches and 14 inches).
- Can be used in RVs and other vehicles, trash cabinets or cans, and tool boxes.
- M5 mounting screws are not included.
- This has no lock.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to install this?
- Fix the double outer fixing rail in a horizontal position.
- Install the inner fixing rail to the drawer, and lock the middle fixing rail in order to move horizontally.
Q: Can these be used for under-drawer mounting?
A: This is a side-mounted drawer slide. It is not recommended to install it at the bottom of the slide rail.
- Product Dimensions: 19.69 x 1.97 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 4.39 pounds
- Size: 20 Inch
- Color: Silver
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 145 Pounds
- Mounting Type: Side Mount
- Variants: 24-inch, 20-inch, 18-inch, and 14-inch
- 1x Pair of Heavy Duty Drawer Slides