Replace and Install Your Wheel Bearings!
“I safely and easily remove the bearings without damaging my wheels. These tools are sturdy and more convenient THAN trying to pull the bearing with pliers.” - Leonard T.
Why Buy This Kit?
✅ Convenient: It allows you to simply replace wheel bearings while retaining the steering knuckle and strut on the car. Also, it eliminates the need for front-end alignment after service while reducing damage to the hub and bearings.
✅ Durable: It's made of heavy-duty carbon steel and has a black anodic oxidation coating for optimal rust resistance.
✅ Compatibility: This kit is suitable for most front-wheel drive cars, light trucks, and vans. Everything needed for the job is included and it also comes with a handy carrying case.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are these compatible with most brands and types of vehicles?
A: Yes, it is compatible with most brands and types of vehicles but still makes sure to check the size of your front wheel hub bearings.
Q: Do I still need to hammer while removing or installing the bearings?
A: No need to hammer down the bearings.
Q: How to use this?
- Step.1 Determine if the vehicle has a trapped rotor or a floating rotor.
- Step.2 Assemble the tool components and press out the worn bearing.
- Step.3 Lightly lubricate the new bearing and position it for installation with the tool
- components assembled. Press the bearing into the spindle assembly until it bottoms.
- Step.4 Fasten the bearing retainer in place using the bearing retainer bolts. (On Neon vehicles, install the snap ring in the knuckle.)
- Step.5 Assemble tool components. Lightly oil the hub assembly, and install the hub. The bearing installer must be assembled with the flat side toward the bearing and the small diameter pilot on the side away from the bearing.
- Step.6 Assemble the remaining vehicle components that were removed for bearing replacement: (1)lower ball joint to steering knuckle assembly brake rotor, (2)disc brake caliper, (3)outer tie rod nut and tie rod, (4)axle nut, (5)front tires.