Get A Self-Activating Vacuum System With No Hassle!
“The Automatic Vacuum Switch works great! Such a good tool to have with you while doing jobs around the house. I just sanded down the walls in my spare bathroom, and not having to power on the vacuum every other minute was well worth the money.” - Morris B.
Why Buy Our Automatic Vacuum Switch?
✅CONVENIENT: This switch is intended to be used in conjunction with a power tool, and an associated vacuum system rated 15 amps or less. It has three vacuum modes (auto, on, and off) that not only turn the vacuum on/off automatically with the power tools but also manually turn it on/off at all times according to your actual condition.
✅EFFICIENT: Features a load sensing technology that can delay vacuum turn-on by 1s if the load connected to the 'TOOL' port exceeds 30W and delay vacuum turn-off by 7s to continue clearing the remaining airborne debris after the load connected to the 'TOOL' port has stopped. It helps prevent circuit overload, reduces airborne toxins, and improves work efficiency.
✅SAFE: It has a 19.7-inch UL-certified US standard 14AWG power cord, which allows passage with a large current of more than 30A. Its durable PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material case reduces heat during use and extends its service life.
✅COMPATIBILITY: Supports a wide range of cutting tools from handheld devices to large shop saws such as a table saw, miter saw, track saw, chop saw, sander, router table, planers, and more.
- Power rating should not exceed 120V/15A 50/60Hz, 1875W.
- Please read the operating instructions before use.
- This unit is intended for indoor use, in dry locations only.
- This unit may use more than one live circuit.
- Do not connect hazardous devices to the ‘VAC’ receptacle.
- Do not connect to mains circuits that have a capacity of greater than 15 amps.
- The Tool Power receptacle provides power to the power tool being used. The Vacuum Power receptacle is used to provide power to the vacuum system. The Mode Switch is used to determine the mode of operation of the vacuum system.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will this work with my 110V harbor freight dust collector and 110V grizzly table saw?
A: Yes, it will.
Q: How it works?
- Step 1:
- Plug the unit into any standard 15A/120V outlet. Set the Mode Switch to the AUTO position.
- Step 2:
- Plug the vacuum into the VAC OUTLET.
- Switch ON the Vacuum.
- Step 3:
- Plug the tool into TOOL OUTLET.
- USE your power tool as normal.
- Power the tool ON, and the vacuum will automatically delay 1 second to start.
- Power the tool OFF, and the vacuum will continue running for an additional 7 seconds to clear out the hose.