Powerful Lightweight Tool
“This tool has amazed me. It's what I use to deburr and clean surfaces before welding. The collet tightens and prevents your mandrel shaft from slipping. The device is both light and powerful.”
- Kyle O.
Why Buy Our Air Angle Die Grinder?
✅Powerful: It has a 0.25 horsepower motor, a 1/4-inch collet, and a self-locking throttle for added safety. It is powered by compressed air rather than electricity and has a power of 21,000 RPM.
✅Lightweight: Its small and lightweight design makes it easy to use and allows for easier access to tight areas. The integral safety-lock throttle lever is easy to use and prevents inadvertent start-up.
✅Durable: It has a ball-bearing structure that enhances balance, minimizes vibration, and extends the life of the product. This has a strong aluminum housing that can withstand harsh operating conditions.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the main purpose of this tool?
A: It is a powerful rotary tool for grinding, cutting, polishing, and more.
Q: What is the recommended PSI?
A: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Power Source: Air Powered
- Power: 0.25 hp (0.19 kW)
- Free Speed RM: 21,000
- Output Collet Size: ¼ inch, 6mm
- Average Air Consumption: 6 cfm (170 L/minute)
- Air Consumption @ Load: 24 cfm (680 L/minute)
- Sound Pressure / Power: 92/105 dBA
- Air Inlet NPTF In: 1/4-inch
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8-inch (10mm)
- Air Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Exhaust Direction: Front
- Item Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 5.27 x 1.34 x 2.91 inches
- 1x Air Angle Die Grinder
- 1x 1/4-Inch And 6 Mm Collets
- 2x Wrenches
- 1x Operating Instructions
GET YOURS NOW!