Break Your Glass With Ease & Confidence!
“I love the pliers!!! It is of great quality and is very sturdy. Make snapping those glasses off along the scoring line easy and fast. It worked perfectly for my stained glass projects. I highly recommend it!” - Nica Carter
Why Buy Our 8-Inch Glass Running Pliers?
✅EFFICIENT: These pliers with curved jaws are the perfect tool to safely break glass or tile along the scoring line with no hassle! It has an adjustable screw to control the pressure applied and a pair of rubber tips to protect your glass or tile from scratches and scruff for a quality finish.
✅DURABLE: It is made of drop-forged high-carbon steel with a dipped PVC anti-slip handle for durability, comfort, and long-time use. It is also heat-treated with a polished surface, ensuring it can handle various sizes of glass easily. Great for most glasswork and crafts!
- Please keep out of children.
- It has a reference line that can help you break glass quicker.
- There is some oil on the surface to keep the pliers free of rust. It will not affect the performance; simply wipe it clean with a rag or old towel.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How wide are the jaws of this tool?
A: It can open widely up to 25mm.
Q: How to maintain it?
- Wipe pliers clean after use.
- Apply a layer of anti-rust oil.
- Seal it in a bag.
- Store it in a dry place to prevent the pliers from rusting.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Rubber & Polyvinyl Chloride
- Jaw Opening: Up to 25mm
- Item Weight: 10.3 Ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.91 x 2.13 x 0.51 Inches
- 1x 8-Inch Glass Running Pliers
- 4x Rubber Tips