Master the art of knife sharpening with ease!
Are your kitchen knives or cutting tools losing their sharp edge and brilliant shine?
While you may not need a razor-sharp blade to cut a cucumber, try to carve a whole roasted turkey and you’ll run into trouble.
Contrary to what you might expect, a dull knife is far more dangerous to use than a sharp knife.
Keeping your knife sharp is the best way to ensure even slices—and prevent a trip to the ER for stitches.
Why do you need a Whetstone Knife Sharpener?
Whether you’re using a chef’s knife or paring knife, a sharp knife is also a safe knife. A dull knife requires more force to cut through food, meaning you’re more likely to lose your grip while using it. With this Whetstone Knife Sharpener, you can slice through food cleanly and effortlessly.
A sharp knife is much more efficient as it makes for exact and precise cuts. When your food is cut to the same size, it cooks more evenly and at the same rate. Whether you’re roasting, sauteing, or boiling it. Ultimately, this means better looking and better-tasting food.
A staple in many professional kitchens, a sharpening whetstone is a tried-and-true method for honing a knife. Why? It's reliable, durable, and produces a flawlessly sharp blade when executed correctly.
Why buy our Whetstone Knife Sharpener?
The premium quality two-sided 1000 coarse and 6000 fine combination can be used for sharpening, refining and polishing a blade. Your blades will be razor sharp and their polish will shine like the sun.
With this versatile sharpening stone, you can use it to sharpen any blade: kitchen knives, chef's knives, hunting knives, razors, scissors, pruning tools, Japanese knives, swords, straight razors, a chisel or even an ax.
There is no need to use oil, just add water and the knife angle guide helps you to maintain the correct angle and safely apply consistent pressure while sharpening a blade.
The stone is securely held in place inside the non-slip bamboo base with a strong silicone holder. This not only makes the sharpener stable and sturdy but it also makes the sharpening process quick and easy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question: What is the whetstone made from?
Answer: The sharpening stone is made from professional grade white corundum, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, safe for your knives and effective sharpening.
Question: Why whetstone is better than electric sharpener?
Answer: Using Whetstone is the best way to sharpen your knife, you have the full control or pressure on grinding and refining the edges, depending on the dullness of the blade. It also less damaging to knives, for sharpening pressure and angle is controlled by the user.
Question: Why whetstone sharpening is the best option to sharpen knives?
Answer: Whetstone are more versatile, you can sharpen different kinds and sizes of knives, ax, army knives, and many others, it also gives a longer life service to your knives because of controlled pressure and angle.
Simple to use:
- Soak the sharpening stone into the water for 5 to 15 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as a table or a desk.
- First, use the slightly rougher (lower number) grit side for fine grinding in a 10~30-degree angle, push the knife out with a little force, and then gently retracted.
- This process takes about 15 minutes.
- Then use the finer (higher number) grit side to polish your knife, don't force too much. This process takes about 10 minutes.
- After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
- Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then placed in a ventilated place out to dry.
- We recommend that you sharpen your knife from edge to edge of the stone. This is to avoid creating a well in the middle of the stone.
- Do not use a whetstone to sharpen serrated blades and ceramic knife.
- Material(s): White corundum stone
- Size: 2.3 x 7 x 3 inches
- Runner base: Silicon rubber
📦 Package Inclusion:
- 1 x 1000/6000 Grit Whetstone
- 1 x Bamboo Base
- 1 x Angle Guide
If you are fed up with working with dull kitchen knives or other types of cutting tools that have lost their sharp edge, this Whetstone Knife Sharpener will bring the blades back to life.
When it comes to sharpening knives, practice makes perfect! Learning this culinary technique and you’ll become a faster, safer, and far more efficient cook in your kitchen. Professional chefs swear by a properly honed knife—and so will you.