The Tool For HVAC Evacuation and Recovery!
"Very easy to use! Easy to grip and remove the valve core, just make sure to apply a firm pressure to push the rod before unscrewing the core. Must have for HVAC Refrigeration!" - Nathan M.
Why Buy Our Valve Core Removal Tool?
✅EASY TO USE: Easily remove access valve cores for full, unrestricted flow. It's Vacuum-rated to 20 microns. Use this to remove restrictive valve cores for high-speed recovery and evacuation.
✅RELIABLE: Has a Magnetic base, never lose a stem again, with an adjustable tip that easily grabs all cores with confidence. Designed for high-pressure refrigerants including R410a. Made from aircraft aluminum and molded neoprene gasket reliably seals under pressure and vacuum.
- To help achieve a vacuum-tight seal, a light coating of vacuum grease or vacuum pump oil may be applied to the system access port.
- Must be hand-tight ONLY. Over tightening using a wrench may damage the gaskets or fittings creating a leak.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use this?
- Hand-tighten the female swivel fitting of the tool onto the system access port.
- Apply the pressure to the valve core removal tool stem assembly and rotate the stem until it locks onto the valve core, it may not be a standard-sized core.
- Apply the pressure while rotating the stem counter-clockwise until the valve core is loosened completely.
- Pull the stem away from the service port to remove the valve core, close the ball valve and unscrew the stem from the tool.
- The male port where the stem is unscrewed from now has maximum flow. Use this port for service hose attachment.
- Be sure to reinstall the valve core after the service is complete by reversing the above steps for installation.
- Use the side port to attach vacuum or pressure gauges.
Q: Does this have 3/8 on the back and 1/4 to hook up to the unit and 1/4 to hook up the micron gauge?
A: No, this threads onto a standard 1/4 male flare Schrader core fitting and accept a standout 1/4 female flare hose end on the backside. 1/4 Female to hook to the unit, 1/4 male to hook to micron gauge, 1/4 male flare to hook a hose to.
- Package Dimensions: 4.92 x 2.17 x 1.22 inches
- Item Weight: 7.41 Ounces
- Size: 1/4"
- Vacuum Rated: 20 microns
- 1x Valve Core Removal Tool