Spillages on the floor? Shoe prints on the seats? Dirt everywhere?
Don’t worry! A wet & dry vacuum will sort these problems out in no time at all.
Why do you need a Utility Wet & Dry Vacuum?
If you drive a lot for work or have kids and pets, you know how hard it can be to keep the inside of your car clean. Maintaining the cleanliness and healthier environment inside your car has several benefits:
- It eliminates odors
- It removes allergens that can cause sickness
- It prevents abnormal wear on the carpet and plastic
- A clean interior keeps your clothes cleaner when you drive
- It increases your car’s desirability and value when you are selling it
Car collects all kinds of dirt. This is why it needs constant vacuuming to get rid of dirt and enjoy your ride.
Vacuuming is the very first step in cleaning your car's interior. It is important to use the right tool and attachments to prevent damaging your car’s interior when you vacuum.
Why buy our Utility Wet & Dry Vacuum?
This vacuum offers you a lot of cleaning versatility. Use it for cleaning inside your car or easily convert the unit to a blower function to dry or blow away dirt from motorcycles, car grills and wheels.
Small, Compact and lasts a lot longer
In terms of both time and capacity compared to hand vacuum cleaners
Wet & dry vacuum's motor is separate from its airflow, meaning it won't short out like other vacuums when it gets wet
- 2.5-Gallon Capacity
Enough to handle wet or dry cleanups around the house, garage or shop
6-foot hose and multiple attachments
Clean hard to reach areas
Good for large spot, makes the unit easily maneuverable so you don’t miss a spot
Provides loads of suction power so you can get general cleaning tasks done quickly
For safety, it prevents liquids from overflowing for efficient cleanup
Blows away larger debris such as wood chips, leaves. You can also use it to dry your car after washing and to remove stubborn dirt on the wheels
Built-in Air and Noise Diffuser
For quiet operation if you're worried about the noise level of the vacuum
This is not just for car enthusiasts but any homeowner will be satisfied with owning a wet & dry vacuum.
Whether you need to clean up solids or liquids from any type of surface — pet hair off furniture, sawdust from renovations, dirt from the grate in your fireplace — this power-packed vacuum can deliver high-quality cleaning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I plug this into my car’s lighter socket?
A: No, the vacuum cleaner runs off an electrical outlet; don’t try to plug it into the lighter socket. This runs off 120V, not the 12 volts supplied by many vehicles.
Q: Should I use a different filter of wet vacuuming and dry pickup?
A: Yes, you should use the Foam Wet filter when suctioning liquids and the Cloth Filter when picking up dry materials.
Here's How To Properly Vacuum Your Car:
- Open all doors and your trunk
- Remove all loose items from the car including trash, items to keep and floor mats
- Place your items somewhere clean and dry
- Use the blower function and your crevice tool to blow seat tracks, underneath the seats, shifter boots and the seams of the seat bottom to help loosen any trapped dirt
- Push seats all the way back on its rails and then lay the seats back towards the rear of the car. start vacuuming underneath the seat and then the seat track rails, between the seat and center console, footwell, and so on
- Brush any trapped dirt in the carpet and then immediately vacuum
- Vacuum the seat back and the seat bottom
- Spread the seams by hand, and run the crevice tool at the base of the stitch. If the seat happens to be very old or brittle, use compressed air or a soft-bristled brush to gently sweep the dirt out before vacuuming.
💡 Start from the driver's side, and work your way counterclockwise around the car. Afterward, beat the carpets by hand, blow them out with air before you replace them in the car
💡 Always check the back of the carpet to ensure you didn't pick up any leaves or wet gunk, and accidentally put them back on your freshly cleaned carpet.
When this technique becomes a habit, this process should take no longer than 10 minutes during your regular wash maintenance.
How To Use:
- Plug into wall socket
- Choose which nozzle you want to use
- Click the switch on the handle to turn on (same switch to turn off)
- Clean your car or home!
How To Clean The Filter:
- Remove the filter
- Rinse with water until it runs clear
- Air dry (make sure it is completely dry before using again)
- Insert back into machine
- Color: Orange
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dimensions :10.6 x 14.2 x 14.4 inches
- Power Source: Electrical Outlet
- Horsepower: 2
- 1 * 6 Ft. x 1-1/4 Inch Hose
- 1 * Reusable Cloth Filter
- 1 * Foam Wet Filter
- 1 * 2-in-1 Utility Nozzle with Brush
- 1 * Crevice Tool
- 1 * Deluxe Car Nozzle
- 1 * Blower Nozzle with Adaptor
- 1 * Detail Brush
Cleaning your car doesn't really have to be a chore. As long as you have the right tool to remove dirt & unwanted particles.
Doing your own cleaning saves you amount of money. It can also save you a lot of gas. Dirt and dust stuck adds extra weight which makes your car eat up more gas.
You don't have to drive in a new or expensive car, but keeping it clean and maintaining it well makes your car nice and would still keep it looking brand new.