Accurately Measure Your Tire Treads!
“I recently bought this Tire Tread Depth Gauge, and they have proven to be an invaluable tool for maintaining the safety & performance of my tires. The accuracy of it is impressive, providing precise measurements of the tread depth with ease. I no longer have to rely on guesswork or visual inspection alone. I highly recommend it!” - Joseph Thompson
Why Buy Our Universal Tire Tread Depth Gauge?
✅EASY TO USE: Know your tire’s condition easily & quickly using our Tire Tread Gauge! Its color-coded design indicates the tire tread's different phases in various colors, ensuring you can check & accurately measure your tire’s condition. Just put the metal head into the tread of your tires and press it flat to read the result.
✅PORTABLE: This tire tread gauge is small in size and has a pocket clip, making it easy to store and carry. It is calibrated from 0 to 1 inch and reads in 32nds, providing precise readings that are suitable for trucks, motorcycles, automobiles, and any other vehicle.
✅VERSATILE: It is built of a chrome-plated metal barrel, a plastic bar, and a metal probe with a damping sliding design for durability and long-time use.
- If you have this gauge, you can regularly monitor the tire tread levels of your car to ensure safe driving.
- The tire tread depth gauge is divided into red, yellow, and green ranges.
- Red (0-3/32): Dangerous Tire which needs to be replaced.
- Yellow (3/32 - 6/32): Warning Tire, be careful when driving. It needs to be replaced when snowstorms and rain.
- Green (6/32-32/32): Safe Tire.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this measure millimeters?
A: It is in English units only, displayed in 32nds of an inch.
Q: Will the numbers rub off after years of use?
A: The numbers printed on the bar are deep enough that it won’t wear off for years, ensuring you can use it for a long time.