A Sharpener To Get Your Tungsten Better
“This sure speeds up my sharpening. I also like the idea of keeping consistency in the tip angle that I couldn't maintain while hand sharpening. The tool is light and easy to use. It seems like a lot for a little piece of aluminum, but when you compare it to the dedicated sharpeners on the market and look at the time saved & consistent results, it's worth it.” - Jim H.
Why Buy Our Tungsten Electrode Sharpener?
✅ACCURATE: All holes are stationary, so you can set an offset compensation for each size hole to make sure all tungsten's tip center is on the grinding center point. This offset can ensure that the lines on the tip of the tungsten electrode are as straight as possible.
✅HIGH QUALITY: It is made of upgrade aluminum alloy material. With CNC finishing, making it more durable and there will be no trouble with high-temperature melting.
✅EASY TO USE: This grinding head is extremely simple and easy to use. Can grind 2 sizes of tungsten with 2 angles tips for each size. The 4 types of holes are 1/16" (1.6mm) 15°, 1/16" (1.6mm) 20°, 3/32" (2.4mm) 15°, 3/32" (2.4mm) 20°. When ground on tips, 15° is 30° and 20° is 40°. Each type has 3 holes that will grind different circles on diamond wheels, which will reduce diamond wheels consumption by 2 times. It has also a cut-off port that can cut your tungsten if it’s worn or contaminated so you can use it again.
- When using: Plug the connecting rod in mostly and screw it tightly.
- When grinding: Apply light pressure to the wheel. Heavy pressure will result in excessive wheel wear and a rougher tungsten point.
- Always wear eye protection, respiratory protection, and protective clothing when using the angles controller and when welding.
- Remove the grinding wheel first before taking out the tool after use.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What kind of rotary tool will fit this kit?
A: It fits most of the rotary tools with a 3/4-12 thread.
Q: Does it come with the Dremel tool?
A: No, the product does not include a Dremel body or any rotary tools.
Q: How can I grind for 40° 30°?
A: The numbers on the sharpener get multiplied by two. If you want a 30° point, use a 15° hole. If you want a 40° point, use the 20° hole.
- 1.69 x 1.69 x 2.36 inches
- Material: Aluminum T6061
- 1X Tungsten Electrode Sharpener Grinder Head
- 5X 25mm Double Diamond Wheels,
- 1X Connecting Rod