Rescreen Your Doors & Windows Like A Pro!
“Having never replaced a window screen, I was a little hesitant, but this kit had everything I needed. It was super easy to install, and now my screens are hole-free. I would definitely buy one again in the future!” - Hunter Scott
Why Buy Our Screen Door & Window Repair Kit?
✅EFFICIENT: Easily rescreen your doors or windows with our kit! It has everything you need to do it in minutes & without spending money to hire a professional. Its window screen mesh is 18 X 16 (apertures per square inch), keeping you & your family protected from small insects while letting fresh air in.
✅DURABLE: It is made of durable material, ensuring it is not easy to tear or damage by your pets. It is also flame resistant for long-lasting use. Perfect for all screening applications such as windows, doors, porches, and more.
- Due to storage space limitations, the fiberglass screen will be folded in the package.
- If the screen has some wrinkles, please don't worry. It will disappear after being tiled or hung for a while.
- A little odor comes from the fiberglass material, which is harmless to the body. It basically gets removed after a few days of drying.
- Its rolling pin has two different wheels, convex and concave rollers.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do you remove the old screen?
A: You can use a flat-edge screwdriver or needle-nose plier to grab the existing rubber gasket and gently pull it up.
Q: Can this be used as a fireplace screen?
A: No, the screen of the fireplace should be metal. This kit is only intended for doors and windows.
Q: How to install this screen?
- Lay the screen fabric over the frame, align it squarely, and ensure to overlap it by 1/2” (1.3 cm) on all sides.
- Adhere the screen fabric to the frame with the spline and roller tool.
- Using your utility knife or scissor, trim any excess spline and screen from the frame.
- It is ready to use. You can do it by yourself from start to finish in 30 minutes.