Eliminate Pesky Leaks!
“Stopped the leak & works great, it's a perfect fit for our travel trailer! Excellent quality!” - Noah Foster
Why Buy Our RV Vacuum Breaker Check Valve?
✅ CHECK VALVE: Remove any check-valve induced leaks with our RV Vacuum Breaker Check Valve! It’s an original equipment manufacturer replacement that will work just as well as your check valve when it was brand new alongside fixing the leaking problem. For installation, it goes in the same way as your old check valve!
✅ DESIGN: Designed to OEM specifications, it ensures seamless compatibility and operates just as you'd expect, delivering dependable performance without any gimmicks. Trust in its OEM quality for a hassle-free, straightforward solution to your RV's plumbing needs.
💭 Installation Tips 💭
- First, this should only be used on one fixture at a time. This keeps the pressure in the line predictable and the vacuum breaker able to handle it.
- Second, this vacuum breaker is a high-hazard protectant. Because of this, it can be used in a low-hazard application as well.
- Third, it should be installed a minimum of 6 inches above the highest point of any item connected to the waste tank where the flusher is installed. This vacuum breaker should also not be under more than 12 hours of continuous water pressure. This could cause the check valve to shut or become stuck.
- Fourth, make sure that this vacuum breaker is installed upright. It relies on gravity to properly function and if it is installed in a different position, the valve may not fully open.
❗ Reminders ❗
- This is an important part of your plumbing system that is more complicated than it looks. If you are unsure about how to install it, it is recommended to ask a certified RV mechanic or plumber.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I'm adding a water tank to my conversion van. I need a breather valve so it doesn't get negative pressure. Is this what I need? Or do I need something else?
A: No. This is only used between the fresh water inlet and the black tank line for flushing. You need a breather vent.
Q: I have the forest river gray wolf. Will this valve work? It looks a little different as its square & our valve is round.
A: Yes, it should work.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Inlet Connection Type: Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- Outlet Connection Type: PEX
- Weight: 0.634 oz
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches
- 1x RV Vacuum Breaker Check Valve