Give Your RVs The Venting System It Needs!
“I like the fact that it is very easy to install and makes a huge difference. No more fumes inside the Motorhome! It even reduces the noise level. And you can easily uninstall it and store it in its very own bag. I like it and I do not regret buying it. I highly recommend it for all RV owners!” - Dexter R.
Why Buy Our RV Generator Exhaust Venting System?
✅EASY INSTALLATION: It easily connects and disconnects from your exhaust system and does not have any moving parts that require a power hookup. Comes with all the installation hardware needed and has an overall length of 128” that fits most RVs exhaust systems.
✅EFFICIENT: The generator exhaust venting system diverts fumes and carbon monoxide away from the ground and above the roofline. It also acts as a generator muffler that reduces unnecessary noise and is ideal for close-quarter rallies and tailgate parties.
- The RV Generator Exhaust Venting System should not be used on generators not specifically designed for and used in an RV.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this work when the exhaust pipe is in the rear corner of the RV?
Q: Does this have a cap on top of the exhaust pipe?
A: No, it doesn't.
Q: How to install?
- Measure the outside diameter of exhaust pipe to determine which bushing/s you’ll need.
- Insert the slotted end of bushing over exhaust pipe allowing 2” exhaust pipe to slide inside the bushing.
- Slide on the mounting adapter, offsetting the slots to provide a good exhaust seal (Make sure lock pin holes are located vertically).
- If needed, use wooden or plastic block and mallet to tap the mounting adapter and/or bushing tightly into the pipe (Never strike them directly).
- Position the muffler clamp at the slotted end of the bushing and mounting adapter, and tighten with the provided nuts.
- Mount the elbow with the lower section of tube into the mounting adapter and secure it with lock pin (Make sure the assembly is snug to prevent gas leaks during operation).
- Connect the top and middle sections of the tube together and slide them onto the lower tube.
- Once the exhaust venting system is put together, locate where to put the bungee strap anchors on the RV.
- Pull the bungee ends outward to each side, to apply tension and to hold the exhaust venting system upright (Bungee ends should be high enough to relieve pressure on the generator exhaust pipe).
- Mark those spots and install the anchors using rivets or heavy-duty double-sided tape (If installing with tape, allow the adhesive to cure for 24 hrs before attaching the bungee ends to the anchors).
- Check that it functions properly by starting the RV generator and holding a piece of paper between the elbow and lower section of the tube. The paper should get sucked up into the tube and come out of the top end.
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 9.43 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 46.9 x 12 x 4.4 inches
- 1x RV Generator Exhaust Venting System