Easily Clean Your Fuel System!
"Nice fuel system cleaner. Has every adapter I need. Works well and so far no issues have been encountered." -Oliver G.
Why Buy Our Non-Dismantle Fuel System Cleaner Kit?
✅EASY TO USE: This is used to clean the injectors, intake system, and three-way catalytic converter and be cleaned without disassembling the car. But it is only for gasoline injectors, not for diesel injectors. Has special handling one-way valves to seal up gas and durable pressure regulating valves. It also has anti-corrosion, anti-friction connectors for fast- connection, and anti-friction oil tubes for all cleaning fluids.
✅VERSATILE: It includes many different kinds of adapters, and covers almost all the EU, Asia, and USA cars and light trucks. There are two types of Electronic Fuel Injection systems, throttle, and electronic injection. One engine with fuel-return pipe, another one engine without fuel-return pipe. For the Throttle Model, the way of connection is the same as the EFI System, just adjust the pressure of the air source 1-5PSI.
- Only for gasoline injectors, not for diesel injectors.
- Does not include cleaning fluid. (As long as it is a cleaning agent for engine carbon deposits, it can be used.)
- Needs to be connected with an external air compressor.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use this?
- Find out the fuel inlet hose, disconnect it and connect it with the outlet hose of the cleaner with the proper adaptor.
- Connect the outlet and return hose of the fuel tank, and open the tank cover; if there is no return hose, please move the fuse of the fuel pump so that the pump will not work.
- Charge the cleaning fluid into the tank of the cleaner.
- Connect the air source power to the airport of the cleaner, and adjust its pressure to 40 to 50PSI.
- Check all connect points to make sure there is no leakage.
- Start the engine to clean the fuel system.
Q: Can this be used for a diesel injector?
A: No. This is only for gasoline injectors.