Portable Cutter for Glass and Tiles 👌
This product was bought to assist me in cutting tiny 1 x 1 tiles, and boy does it deliver! It does not hurt my hand. Make sure the score lines up with the indentation and the direction you'll be cutting. Thank you for making my tile installation go more smoothly. – Hector Norris
How Efficient is this Cutter? 🧐
✅Ergonomic: Semi-automatic rotation is achieved between the blade and the body, allowing for straight cutting without bending, and the Phillips screw replaces the hexagonal screw, which is simple to replace. A spare blade can be stored in the bottom cover.
✅Sharp: Wall tiles, veneer tiles, ordinary tiles, and glazed tiles can all be cut with a high-hardness alloy steel blade within 0.47 inches, but high-density tiles, polished tiles, and marble tiles cannot. It may also be used on glass, stained glass, and mirrors.
✅Convenient: It is light and portable and has uniform force characteristics. Its cross-section is smoother to minimize the risk of breaking by hand. The user can release the force more easily with the extended swivel handle.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:Q: How do I use this product?
- Mark the cutting position using a ruler.
- Align the top of the glass or tile
- Cut it with even force.
- Align the Cut Section using the Centerline
- Apply pressure by rotating the handle
- Press for easy separation of glass or tile.
A: This cutter can’t cut: Full body brick, Marble tile, Polished tile, Vitrified tile, and High-density tiles.
📌Tips and Guides:
- Check the type of tile suitable first before cutting.
- Always wear gloves and goggles when working.
- Draw a straight line for the cut using a steel ruler or auxiliary tool before cutting.
- When cutting, use even pressure to avoid affecting the connection's quality.
- When using the opener, the front tile has four foot pads, and the back tile has a separate foot pad.
- Cutting is a skill. You should train by practicing on old tiles or glass.
- Add an appropriate amount of lubricant to better match the scale when working