Support and Protect Your Exhaust System!
"Very nice flex pipe. Just the right size that I'm looking for. High quality and it holds up really great. Will buy again!!" - Jake R.
Why Buy Our Exhaust Flex Pipe?
✅DURABLE: Made of stainless steel and double-braided construction makes it durable and corrosion-resistant. It has an inner size of 2.5x8 inches and a total length of 12-inch for its outer dimension (total length including extension) or an inner size of 2.5x6 inches and a total length of 10-inch for its outer dimension (total length including extension).
✅CONVENIENT: Replaces your worn-out exhaust flex pipes for vibration and noise reduction. Has a convenient installation and extended exhaust noise elimination system life.
- For 2.5" inlet/outlet diameter Flex Pipe
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to install this?
- Grab the bolts holding the flex pipe to the flange on the muffler with a wrench. Turn counterclockwise to remove them. Then pull the flex pipe out of the flange.
- Remove the clamp holding the flex pipe to the exhaust downpipe.
- Pull out the old gasket that sat between the flex pipe and the muffler flange. Then clean out the flange.
- Hammer out any dents from the end of the exhaust downpipe. Loosen the nuts holding the muffler and downpipe.
- Coat a new muffler gasket with exhaust sealer, then place it in the muffler flange and fit the end of the new flex pipe over it.
- Coat the end of the downpipe with more exhaust sealant and place the free end of the new flex pipe over it. Adjust the position of the muffler and downpipe until the flex pipe is straight but free of tension.
- Thread bolts through the holes at the end of the flex pipe attached to the muffler flange. Tighten them to secure the pipe to the flange.
- Place a new clamp around the flex pipe where it meets the downpipe and tighten it. Retighten the bolts holding the muffler and downpipe and cut any plastic ties that are wrapped around the flex pipe.
Q: What kind of vehicles will this work with?
A: It will work on any vehicle that has a 2.5" exhaust.
- Inlet/ Outlet Diameter: 2.5 Inch (There is a tolerance of ±0.0197 inch)
- Style: Directly Weld On
- Material: Stainless Steel, Double Braided construction
- Variants: 2.5" x 8" x 12" and 2.5" x 6" x 10"
2.5" x 8" x 12"
- Item Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches
- Body length: 8 inch
- Overall Length: 12 Inch（2 extension length that is 2.5"）
2.5" x 6" x 10"
- Item Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 2.5 x 3.3 inches
- Body length: 6 inch
- Overall Length: 10 Inch（2 extension length that is 2.5"）
- 1 x Exhaust Flex Pipe (2.5" x 8" x 12" or 2.5" x 6" x 10")