Powerful Multipurpose Tool
“The staples and nails are sturdy and secured in place. It is lightweight and simple to load and operate. I plugged it in, and it's much better than any other nailer I've ever used.” - Adam J.
Why Buy Our Electric Nailer & Stapler?
✅Versatile: It drives 18 gauge brad nails up to 1 - 1/4" and 1/4" crown staples up to 1" making it suitable for upholstery, fastening lightweight decorative trim, installing insulation sheets, and home repair.
✅ Powerful & Efficient: It has a powerful function that can be adjusted for light-duty projects. This has an ergonomic soft-grip handle to reduce work fatigue, as well as a non-marring rubber nose tip for a complete finish.
✅ Convenient: Compressors and hoses are not needed to work with the corded tool.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the recommended voltage?
A: The recommended voltage is no less than 110V.
Q: Can I use this for heavy-duty constructions?
A: This is not recommended for quarter-round, baseboard, and drywall installation. Also roofing, flooring, and other heavy-duty construction projects.
Q: How to get good penetration or impact?
- You need to use both hands for better impact or penetration strength on the board or material.
- Make sure your workshop voltage is no less than 110V.
- Take note: The extension cord will reduce the penetration or impact strength because of the consumption. If you really need an extension cord make sure to use a shorter extension cord or 12 gauge cord.
- The harder the base (such as Oak, Plywood, MDF) the shorter the staple or brad nail.
- The softer the base (Pine, Douglas Fir, and the Foam) the longer the staple or brad nail.
- ⅜ inch of staple or brad nail must be in the base material.
- Color: Green
- Material: Plastic
- Staple Size:1/4'' crown, 5/8'' up to 1''
- Brad Nail Size: 18 gauge, 5/8'' up to 1-1/4''
- Power Source: AC
- Plug Format: A- US style
- Voltage: 110V
- Cord Length: 6.6 ft
- Item Weight: 6.45 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 2.5 x 10.3 inches