Test Your Brake Fluid In Seconds!
As moisture seeps into the brake system, through the brake hoses and seals the brake fluid will become contaminated and the danger of brake failure will increase.
This pen-shaped brake fluid tester can easily help determine whether it's time for you to change your brake fluid.
Save time and money by testing the brake fluid quality yourself! No need to run to an auto shop just for diagnostics.
Why do you need Brake Fluid Pen?
Regularly checking your cars’ brake fluid levels, should be one of the most important checks you do on a weekly basis, at the very least, a fortnightly basis.
Brake fluid is important in any vehicle as it plays a crucial role in your braking system. When you brake, the brake fluid transfers the force you create when you push down on the brake pedal and in turn, this causes your vehicle to come to a stop.
Moisture can affect the performance of brake fluid level in your car, this is why corrosion inhibitors, also known as additives, are added to the fluid to prevent moisture from causing corrosion in the braking. Keeping your brake fluid topped up and working correctly takes away any concern that your cars’ brakes won’t work.
That's why maintaining excellent brake fluid condition is important for safe driving.
Using a Brake Fluid Pen can use accurate real-time information to decide when brake fluid needs to be changed.
Regularly checking the brake fluid moisture levels is a great way to stay ahead of the maintenance curve when it comes to car care.
This can save you lots of money in the long run.
It surely ensures maximum performance and safety of your vehicle.
Why buy our Brake Fluid Pen?
You can now check your brake fluid with 1-click like a ballpen.
Just dip the probes into the brake fluid, and get instant result in one dip.
Unlike test strips that’s expensive and disposable, this Brake Fluid Pen is cheaper and can be used for a long time with proper usage.
It’s so easy to use that brake fluid checking can become a routine monthly check along with your engine oil.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question: Can this also be used for transmission and power steering fluids?
Answer: No, it can only be used with brake fluids, DOT 3 or DOT 4 fluids only.
Question: Is it battery-powered?
Answer: Yes, the brake fluid tester is powered by one (1) AAA battery.
Question: Does it need to be re-calibrated over time?
Answer: No, the brake fluid tester pen is pre-calibrated by the manufacturer for proper and accurate results. It is recommended to clean the probes after using it to preserve the accuracy of the tester.
Question: Can it be used for Motorcycles?
Answer: Yes, the brake fluid tester pen can be used with cars/vehicles, also with motorcycles that uses DOT3 brake fluids.
How To Use Brake Fluid Pen:
- Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. A green light should light up. If the light does not come on, it may be time to change a battery.
- Unscrew the lid for the brake fluid reservoir, and take off the cap for the brake fluid tester.
- Dip the test probes into the brake fluid and the LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
- After testing, remember to clean the probes and screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
- The tester will automatically power-off after 12 mins. of inactivity.
The LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid:
- Green: None
- Green/Yellow: Less than 1%
- Green /Yellow/Yellow: Approx. 2%
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approx. 3% (Time to change brake fluid.)
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: Approx. 4% (Change brake fluid immediately!)
- Material/s: Metal, ABS plastic
- Battery: 1 x AAA LR03
- Compatible fluids: DOT3, DOT4
- Light Indicators: 5 LED lights
- Dimension: approx. 6.05 x 1 inch
Using a Brake Fluid Pen is a quick and easy way to test for moisture content in the brake fluid.
The results appear in seconds and will tell you when you need to change the brake fluid to avoid traffic accidents.