The Tool For Woodworking Enthusiasts!
“I did some rough work and then sharpened it and it performs great! Better than my previous tool. It saves me a bunch of time. I don't know how they can produce a quality product for this price.” - Jim L.
Why Buy Our Bench Hand Plane?
✅EASY TO USE: High-impact handles are contoured and polished for a comfortable hold. It has also adjustable gear that allows you to achieve precise results.
✅SMOOTH FINISH: Designed for woodworking, mainly for creating even and plane surfaces. This is also ideal for leveling off high spots and for general planing. It’s made with a durable steel alloy blade which makes quality cuts and also has a durable cast iron body that provides stability and strength.
- Parts of this tool are extremely sharp. Care must be taken at all times when handling them. To avoid injury the tool should always be held with two hands.
📋Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to use the product?
- Hold the tool with both hands. Put the palm of one hand on the top of the front handle, and firmly grab the rear handle with the other hand.
- Place the tool with its sole on the workpiece. Push and pull along the surface of the workpiece with the rear handle, while pressing down hard on the front handle.
Q: How to adjust this?
A: Turn the depth adjustment wheels to adjust the depth of the cut.
- Turn the depth adjustment wheels clockwise to move the blade in for increasing the cutting depth.
- Turn the depth adjustment wheels counterclockwise to move the blade out to reduce the cutting depth.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 4.8 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.66 pounds
- 1x Bench Hand Plane With 2-Inch Blade