Powerful Grinding & Cutting Tool!
“Very steady. This grinder is one of my favorites. It's easy to use. Does a fantastic job at grinding the pipes on our worksite!”
- Elmer N.
Why Buy Our 6 Amp Angle Grinder?
✅Powerful: This grinder produces a no-load speed of 11,000RPM for most grinding jobs and has a 720W maximum output power. It is widely used for cutting, grinding, sanding and rust removing on various materials, such as board, metal, tile, and pipes.
✅Ergonomic: It has a spindle lock that makes changing discs faster and easier. The 5/8"-11 spindle thread is compatible with a wide range of 4-1/2" attachments. Its ergonomically built body and 2-position anti-vibration side handle provide comfort and control in a variety of applications.
✅Safe: It has a wheel guard that protects the user from sparks and metal chips. Fast heat dissipation from the port extends the durability.
📝Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How to assemble the grinding/cutting discs?
- For clamping and loosening the grinding tools, press down the spindle locking button to lock the spindle.
- Place the inner flange, the disc, and the outer flange successively onto the tool spindle. Fit the threaded outer flange making sure it is facing in the correct direction for the type of disc fitted.
- For grinding discs, the flange is fitted with the raised portion facing towards the disc.
- For cutting discs, the flange is fitted with the raised portion facing away from the disc.
Press down the spindle lock button and rotate the spindle by hand. Keep the lock button pressed in and tighten the outer flange with the spanner provided.
Q: Is this corded?
A: Yes, this is a corded tool.
- If your angle grinder tool becomes too hot, run no load for 2-3 minutes to cool the motor.
- Never start your angle grinder with the disc in contact with your workpiece.
- Always start at no load and then up to maximum speed, then start working.
- When grinding, always work with a 15° to 30° angle between disc and workpiece. Larger angles will cut ridges into the workpiece and affect the surface finish. Move the angle grinder across and back and forth over the workpiece.
- When cutting, only cut in the opposite direction to the disc rotation.
- When cutting very hard material best results can be achieved with a diamond disc.
- When using a diamond disc it will become very hot. If this happens you will see a full ring of sparks around the rotating disc. Stop cutting and allow cooling at no-load speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Always ensure the workpiece is firmly held or clamped to prevent accidents.
- Color: Blue Black
- Material: Metal
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 720 watts
- Rated Current: 6A
- Rated Speed: 11,000/min
- Disc bore: ⅞ inches
- Spindle thread: 5/8”-11
- Disc Size: 4-1/2”
- Item Weight: 5.55 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 13.46 x 4.96 x 4.41 inches
- 1x 6 Amp Angle Grinder
- 1x Auxiliary handle
- 1x Spanner
- 1x Wheel guard for grinding
- 3x Metal grinding discs
GET YOURS NOW!