The Ideal Aircrete Foam Maker! 👌
"It creates a very sturdy foam (as long as you have the correct air-to-water ratio). You don't need much of this at all, so it should last you quite a while, depending on your project. We will definitely be purchasing again."
- Agatha Brown
Why buy our Aircrete Foam Maker? 👍
✅ High Quality: This is made with a high-quality foaming agent that produces a dense, readily visible, white foam with sufficient longevity under usual circumstances for many uses.
✅ Multipurpose: A foaming agent designed for use in foam generating equipment. It is used for field marking systems to help eliminate spray gaps and harmful chemical overlaps that can occur during the applications of fertilizers, pesticides, general cultivation, and seed planting.
✅ Works in a range of conditions: This includes water hardness and humidity. It's temperature stable too.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How to mix?
- Fill foam generator one-fourth full with water and add the required amount of this product.
- Add enough water to fill foam generator to one-half full. Do not fill above one-half full as this may impair the operation of the foam generator. The ideal foam consists of small tight cells and is not so dry as to blow away or so wet that it has no body.
- Reduce air pressure if foam is wet and is coming out as a creamy liquid.
- Use less of this product per unit volume of water or increase air pressure if foam is too dry.
- Foam droppings of 3 to 5 inches in diameter are recommended for better visibility and longer stability.
Q: How to use?
- To produce a good quality foam, be certain to flush and clean the foam generating equipment thoroughly before each use.
- Apply this product at a rate of 1 gallon per 160 gallons of water.
This dilution rate will produce an adequate amount of foam from most types of foam generating equipment.
The best dilution rate depends on water hardness, equipment, and required foam persistence.
Note: Foam life will vary with water hardness, humidity, temperature, and soil moisture content.